Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pic O' the Week


A probationary firefighter performs a hose-lay evolution during his six-month practical exam. This guy performed very well, mainly because he is an animal. It was about 90 when this was taken, about two hours into his test. His performance did not taper off, despite the heat or the length of the exam. He was ready and it showed. Well done to him and his crew.
I chose this photo for pic o' the week for several reasons. Mainly, I kinda like the way it came out. Secondly, I took my six month exam on an August day 28 years ago, this shoot brought back a lot of memories. I may have to print this one up and put it on the training division wall.

*****

Don't forget to enter the Closest to the Pin contest and win my Big Ed 4C flashlight, there are still a few days left to enter.

Thanks for reading,
Schmoe

No comments:

Post a Comment